CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS. BUSINESS ADVISORS. TAXATION SPECIALISTS.
Deans and Associates has been servicing and supporting a wide range of businesses in the greater Wellington region for over 17 years.
From starting out with just a few clients, we now service and support over 600 businesses.
Over the years our services have also expanded to accommodate our changing clients needs. In addition to our core accounting and taxation services, we offer the full range of business support including: statutory compliance, business advice, and wealth protection and planning services.
We pride ourselves on providing a practical, honest and straightforward approach with a genuine 'can-do' attitude. Furthermore, our approach, experience and expertise have enabled us to develop a proven track record for helping small to medium-sized businesses to succeed.
Our service is focused on providing a long-term partnering relationship with our clients, with a genuine intention and desire to help our clients grow and succeed in the immediate and long-term.
Our team of 14 members are based at our two offices, located in Mana (Porirua), and Paraparaumu (Kapiti Coast).
MURRAY DEANS, Director
- Chartered accountant with 20+ years experience in business accounting.
- Areas of specialist expertise include:
- Taxation planning and maximising taxation opportunities.
- Managing taxation audits - with a focus on achieving the best possible outcome.
- Guidance on business solvency, restructuring, business turnaround.
- Guidance on liquidation of companies.
- Resolving complex GST and income tax matters.
- Providing client representation on taxation matters, audits and investigations.
- Property investment - commercial and residential.
- Registered mortgage broker and member of New Zealand Mortgage Brokers Association (NZMBA).